DPS is very interested - as are all County agencies - in receiving feedback from its customers and community members at large. However, sinceDPS customers are subject to DPS regulatory and enforcement authority, some may be reluctant to provide feedback on the Department’s performance. The DPS Advisory Committee is set up to address this. The Committee can and does provide constructive, candid and truthful feedback without disinclination. The Advisory Committee includes a cross-section of interests affected by DPS including the business community, development community and civic interests.
- · DPS Budget and DPS Permit Fees
- · Memorandum of Understanding Identifying Lead Agencies on Development Projects
- · Field Enforcement regarding renovations and infill development
- · Streamlining Development Initiative
- · Outreach Education Materials on Residential Infill Development
- · Permitting and Code Enforcement Issues
- · Providing Recycling Information to Contractors of Demolition Permits
- · Code Enforcement Strategies.